Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Right I am looking at selling the following and just wondered what it's worth.....? have no idea,

The spec is as follows:

2 Doors, Automatic, Coupe, Petrol, 48,000 miles, Metallic Silver, 4 Owners. ABS, Cruise control, Driver airbag, Electric windows, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Remote locking, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Anti theft system, Computer, Headlight washers, Multi function steering wheel, Rear armrest, Side airbags, Telephone, Traction control. Full Mercedes main dealer service history, UK supplied, Luxury climate control, Auto-dim rear view mirror, Electric folding mirrors, Rain sensor, AMG body kit and suspension, 17 inch AMG alloy wheels, Heated Black leather seats with lumbar support, Bi-Xenon headlights, Heated screen wash system, Bose 6CD sound system, Unopened first-aid kit. COMMAND sat nav, electric lumbar support and leg support, electric rear blind, AMG door sills and mats

I am bound to have forgotten something this car is in immaculate condition inside and out, it is a very powerful car and the 5.5 litre Mercedes V8 is gorgeous to drive, the first owner was none other than the CEO of Mclaren, hence the Mclaren logo on the number plate which reads "W55 CLK"

:)

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
By the way ive just been on the dots in mirrors site and i forgot about that rover with the evo spoiler ,i p1ssed myself when i saw that down there.

cheers
Liam :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts