Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a evo7 imported with no miles on in november last year. since ive had it i havent done anything till i burnt the clutch out last week. its going in the garage at the end of the week and getting an ap 6 paddle clutch ferrodos all roung a blitz dump valve and the all important exaust system. this is what i wud like any1 to comment on if they read this. iv gone 4 a blitz nur spec cos i had one on a supra and it wo wicked. i had a really rare supra and there was no other exaust component available. but this time ive bought a magnex downpipe and a magnex de cat pipe. it wont be long b4 i find out but does any1 know what this setup is gonna be like. i nearly fell out with the neigbours b4 is this thing gonna b really loud??? and also does any1 know if there is any other exaust parts availble for the 7 that will fit the other bits ive bought. like this turbo elbow that ive read about in other posts.

i plan on going to jap fest in a couple of weeks and avin a blast at run what ya brung. any1 else off id like 2 meet up wi sum peeps that are running ova evos. im only young and all ma mates are a bit imature and plus there still doing cruises and makeing a real row in corsas and crap like that.( ive got a saxo that i use 4 every day lol) im new to this so cheers 2 any1 that replies to this :cool:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts