Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking into buying a Lancer GS4 saloon, petrol, year 2008, mileage 94219, 2 litre engine.

The owner has changed Front and rear bushes in June, and Air conditioning unit re-gassed then too. Condition inside and out looks pretty good and there are only 2 owners. I asked about any issues and the owner said that its all good - however thats what you what expect someone to say when they are selling their car. And I would say the mileage is pretty high now? I have been told that the car has been serviced in June this year.

What is the common problem with these cars and what do you think this car is worth?

I do not have good experience with Mitsubishis so far, as we already have an EVO 6 and that did have quite a few unexpected issues. :wallbang: So any tips on the GS4 and a list of things I should ask the owner before hand would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Blondie getting into the car world

·
Premium Member
544 Posts
I'm not sure on this model but one on ebay for £4400 with 44 thousand miles

You could put the car details on the we buy any car web site & see what they
offer & put a grand on top for a value :lol:

If you were very interested in the car you could pay for a AA or RAC inspection ;)

Cheers Kev

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've still got a Lancer GS3 which we bought new in 09 - it's been pretty bulletproof tbh, the only things we've had to replace are consumables really.

I'm pretty sure it's only available with a 1.5l or 1.8l petrol engine over here, the diesel is a 2.0l

You could also plug it's reg into the gov.uk MOT history site to see what's been replaced or listed as advisories over the years

1 - 3 of 3 Posts