Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally I think it's a breath of fresh air......the political establishment and Wall steeet needs a good kick up the ass. Working class people have been forgotten, so in this sense, what is wrong with giving him a chance to deliver what he is promising, hopefully it will send a message to other politicians elsewhere people have had a gut full of all their polical correctness and bureaucratic BS.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
I think he needs to put words into action and given a chance, he has however said some daft things but he's been clever about it he's used controversial comments to get into conversations and now he's the 45th American present elect!

Personally I think it's a good thing so many people are now bringing political topics into the limelight as before social media 10 years or so ago there was not as much discussion regarding these issues. Power in numbers

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
I'm not convinced that the working class will benefit from him being president, however I suspect Trump and his interests certainly will. The problem of replacing morally bankrupt career politicians with the corporate equivalent is that it's not likely to deliver the radical change and fair society people are looking for.

Of course it would be nice to be proven wrong....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts