1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :crackup: :crackup:

i have them for the weekend as we are going to see duran duran :D

i had a think!!!!!

they booked a hotel round the corner from were i live !!! so i popped in the hotel and canceled the room for them !!

as i have been out and got them a nice two man tent i will set it up later and they can use that

ya see i saved um money :D :D

what a nice chappy i am :confused:

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
duran said:
:D :crackup: :crackup:

i have them for the weekend as we are going to see duran duran :D

i had a think!!!!!

they booked a hotel round the corner from were i live !!! so i popped in the hotel and canceled the room for them !!

as i have been out and got them a nice two man tent i will set it up later and they can use that

ya see i saved um money :D :D

what a nice chappy i am :confused:
feckin class r u joking r u doing it for real :crackup:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Are you setting this tent up in your back garden then??? Just one pillow between 2 that is a bit tight and Julie and andy are used to having a blow up matress while camping (when they don't burst it, that is :crackup: ).

I think we all know that Julie, tents and a night out with booze do not go well together :crackup:

I reckon your life will NOT be worth living if you have done that, but make sure you get us all a picture if you have ;) :D :D

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Put the tent up in the middle of the village green, but leave it until after dark so they only realise where they are in the morning :crackup:

·
Registered
15,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well there hotel is £75.00

so i thought i would save them £50.00 as im only charging £25.00 for the night

that includes tea & toast in the morning and a cold wash with the hose pipe :crackup:

·
Registered
7,045 Posts
Radar said:
Put the tent up in the middle of the village green, but leave it until after dark so they only realise where they are in the morning :crackup:
I think they would have to be pretty stupid to not realise that they weren't in Durans garden :rolleyes: Unless Jase was planning on blindfolding them on arrival to the luxury accomodation :)

I don't even think Julie could get that p1ssed that she wouldn't know she was sleeping in the middle of a roundabout :) Mind you she is going to see Duran Duran so she is probably going to be **** faced :crackup: :crackup:

Only kiding Jase Duran Duran :rockon:

Bex :angel:

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I don't bluddy believe it :mad: :mad:

I wouldn't put it past you :mad: Now the central bookings office is checking to make sure I have a reservation, as there isn't one showing on their screens .....................

Duran you a dead man :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
:spank: :goingmad: :goingmad: :ara:

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
he's dead :mad: :mad: I never retained my booking number in my return e mail from them, the scottish guy I just spoke to said there was no record on line, hes ringing round there two main hotels in northampton to see if there is availability :mad: :mad:

This is the last straw :mad: a tent :cry:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts