·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
cancelled due to lack of support!!:shake:​

Hi Lads and Lassess.

This the season to be jolly......

So...

Its the Christmas gathering! No I am aware some pride and joys are tucked up for winter but I know some are still out and about (me included), either way everyone is welcome.

This year's Christmas gathering will be held at Lifton Farm Shop as they do an amazing roast! Yes I know its a long way down but Ive had interest from our Cornish lots about a meet, so its halfway!

The particulars:

Date: Sunday 18th December
Time: 11.30am for 12pm sharp eat. (We got to be out by 1.30pm)

http://www.liftonfarmshop.co.uk/

Attachments

·
Registered
595 Posts
God I am going to be hanging but I will be there fingers crossed with the Evo all run in ��
Are you going to do a run over the moors ? Or just lunch

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
God I am going to be hanging but I will be there fingers crossed with the Evo all run in ��
Are you going to do a run over the moors ? Or just lunch
Depends on weather this time. Shock I know, but I need new tyres, she's a bit twitchy in the wet at the moment.

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No takers for this then other than Dan? Where my Cornwall members at?

·
Registered
595 Posts
:hammer:Can't believe that no one is up for this we were only talking about the Dartmoor meet not long ago maybe it because it's too close to xmas
I am driving to Leeds on the Thursday out in Leeds Friday with work drive home Saturday then off to the meet Sunday that's dedication to the cause:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

·
Been here a while now....
1,245 Posts
Spoke to a few of my mates, one is not available, one is working and the other 2have broken cars (evo life:lol:).
I'll be honest I've not even started my car since September and it's not coming out in this crap weather!

·
Registered
595 Posts
Well this is a total failure I was looking forward to meeting the Cornish guys but I can understand with the crappy weather just surprised how small the response is even if it's only to say thanks but no thanks, feel sorry for tan what a waste of time. The other areas are all doing stuff why are we so unsociable lol

·
Premium Member
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well this is a total failure I was looking forward to meeting the Cornish guys but I can understand with the crappy weather just surprised how small the response is even if it's only to say thanks but no thanks, feel sorry for tan what a waste of time. The other areas are all doing stuff why are we so unsociable lol
Thanks buddy.

I was holding out til tomorrow but looks like I will be cancelling this. What a shame but there we are, I can't put meets on with no support.

Come what may in the spring.:smthumbup

Reactions: M3 ROB
1 - 11 of 11 Posts