Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guy sorry havent posted this earlier but been away with work.

Sunday 9th march meet on Dartmoor for a pub lunch. South west folks will run up i presume from plymouth and west regin we will meet at Gordano services and run down.

I imagine us meeting on Dartmoor around 12-00ish and lunch at 2-00 gives us a bit of time for a chat etc

Please add names below and tonight i will sort the pub and some finer details

1.Jimnancs

·
Registered
11,773 Posts
******NEW DATE 30 TH MARCH******
hey guy's (n gals) new date as above... names so far are...
1,exeter-evo
2,Top-Gun
3,StickyG
4,Move Over
5,Bullit Ride
6,The Judderman
7,V5 STV
8,JohnnyRevPants
9,Si B

·
Geek Mapped
2,071 Posts
Boo Hoo

Sorry James for a change im gonna have to sit this one out!:wallbang:
Up for anything near the end of march onwards.

3gan:smthumbup

·
Registered
11,773 Posts
maybe have to change date, doesn't seem to be many listed yet:confused: come on guys, :smthumbup

·
Registered
198 Posts
cool, I hope to be there :smthumbup

Not sure I can make it for 12 though. If i cant I'll certainly be able meet you guys for lunch at 2, maybe a bit before.

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'm up for this as long as I'm not required at work, I should know by the end of the week so fingers crossed!:thumbup:

·
Registered
11,773 Posts
haven't got a clue:confused: i'm still up for it though:smthumbup

·
Registered
11,773 Posts
hey top gun, have pm'd jimnancs not had reply though, looking through thread there's move-over, bullit ride, sticky G , me , and you , but nothing confirmed mate?? might have to arrange meet for next sunday or someone else suggest date??:confused::shake:

·
Registered
558 Posts
It's not looking good for me I'm afraid, still on the same job at work:rotz:
Could be done by the afternoon but it's unlikely. Weather is supposed to be bad too. I'll still be up for it if I can finish though:D

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Right guys,

Sorry but have been having some issues with work and so on and been away but got back yesterday late and had to get car sorted for Marham today by this time it was 11-30 and i had to leave @ 3-30 this morn so i planned a route today @ marham inbetween thins ready to post when i got home. This should have been early evening. Well had good day @ marham left in high sprits and drove the 230 miles back with ease. That is until i got to near the M32 then Nothing the car just died.No power no light nothing so just waited2hrs for the right truck to come cos they sent small fix it van first then the guy couldn't find anything so had to wait for flatbed. car is no in me garage and i will have to see whats up:blah: This is more than a kick in the teeth as its my birthday on Monday!!!!

Now im not sure but numbers arnt looking good for the Rolling Road day for next Sat in bournmouth so if this gets cancelled i PROMISE well go out on Sat if people are up for it or you can book in the shop and we can go to Triton in bournmouth for the RR. If this does go ahead and people want ill arrange a day out on the following Sunday 23rd march.

I need to get some sleep right now but when i get up tommorow ill get staight on here and post the details of the run i planned over Dartmoor and you folks can have a look.

:shake:Again Sorry guys to let you down but as you know this aint like me but things are a bit mad here at the Mo so Again Sorry and ill post tomoorow (And answer PM's etc):shake:

James

1 - 20 of 49 Posts