Lancer Register Forum banner

West Yorks Impreza OC Trackday - There were some Evo's too

940 views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  corradoboy 
#1 ·
As we had a few Evo's present at our trackday (Sticky, Matty & Chishy) at Blyton on saturday, I thought I'd come in here and share the excellent pics our Dazza took. We have another one on October 1st, and anyone is welcome.

ENJOY

PS. You don't seem to have a "Was It You" section, but on my way home on saturday I spotted about 8 Evo's at the junction where the M180 meets the M18 :cool:

PS. Hi ! This is my 1st MLR post :D

#8 ·
sorry to spoil your fun, but going back to topic, can you please post up any future blyton dates, i'm only 2 miles up the road,

cheers,

#9 ·
Sorry you missed this one Tom :blush: One of our Evo owners whom comes on here was supposed to post a thread with Scoobynet link. I shall have words when I see him :mad:

Our next one is already set for October 1st. I will personally post up the link for this one, probably in August sometime.

#10 ·
thankyou kindly, isn't the surface a bit rough or do you just dodge the holes? :p

#11 ·
The surface is very rough, as my front left tyre will tell you (it isn't speaking to me :rolleyes: ). If you follow a good line there aren't any potholes to worry about apart from on the last big sweeping right, and it forces you into the right line by avoiding it. The big tyre shredder is the hairpin :cry: Small price to pay for so much fun, and the cost of the whole day is peanuts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.