Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you guys have been asking for a rolling road day so i have booked us in at Powerstation in Tewkesbury on the 4th April at 9.30am.The more of us who attend the cheaper it is for the runs.Prices are as follows -

15 cars + £35

10-14 cars £40

5-9 cars £45

all cars will get a print of there run and i will also get a pdf file of all the results sent to me which will be posted up on here.I would like to see a good turn out for this one as it should be a good day.I was thinking that some of us could meet up at cribbs causeway and then make are way up there.So get your names down now and no excuses as you have a month to plan for it:)

LOCATION - Powersatation
Northway Trading Est,
Northway Lane,
Tewkesbury,
Glos.
GL20 8JH

TIME - 9.30AM

IMPORTANT INFO
For all those who want to meet up on the way to powerstation the meeting point will be Mc donalds next to Asda [email protected] causway at 8.15am departing at 8.30am and we should arrive at powerstation at 9.15am.For all those who are not meeting up on the way please try to get to powersation for 9.15am for a 9.30am start.

postcode for c donalds meetind point is -Highwood La, Patchway, Bristol, Avon, BS34 5TQ‎

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I ran it 2 weeks ago but have a boost leak/down on power so unless I find out where there's no point, If I can find out where its coming from and fix it then I'll run to see if the powers back :)

Andy

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
I ran it 2 weeks ago but have a boost leak/down on power so unless I find out where there's no point, If I can find out where its coming from and fix it then I'll run to see if the powers back :)

Andy
nice one, well good luck :smthumbup

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Hi

Im new to these meets so can someone let me know what will happen on one of these days?
Cars will be put on a rolling road 1 at a time and the cars bhp and torque figures are measured.I personally have always liked rolling road shoot outs as you get to here all the nice sounds your car makes but without the wind noise you normally get at 100mph+:lol:.If you have never seen a car on the rollers it is like this in the link-

1 - 20 of 212 Posts