Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who was in attendance yesterday at Bolney?
I spoke to a few guys who were not members and amp; had just come along but what was our final figure of members cars.

I was silver 6 GSR - I posted first therefore I am number 1.

Had a great day apart from the rain, must have been another pair of lucky pants i had on:D

Made my day on the way home on M20 when a guy in a convertable Ferrari was hangin on my tail, went to undertake me (bearing in mine its ####ing hard with rain/visibility poor). I called my brother who was about 3 cars up in R34 Skybox and amp; told him we had a w**ker alert.(hands free of course)
As the guy came up behind the 34, 34 moved over to let him pass, ferrari driver looked over to 34, only to receive the royal five knuckle shuffle wave:D
This he did not like, floored the red horse and amp; at a little higher speed decided that he had reached the limit of his five knuckle shuffler capability and amp; pulled over into the middle lane and amp; continued his journey at about 60/70 mph. Look at me I own a ferrari.

I bet he got home and amp; slashed his wrists - all that money and amp; outrun by one of japans finesthttp://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Whos gonna be number two?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was there also, although in an MR2 (A2DYF, red, tinted windows and GTR-2 on the side-skirts but with a VI on order from Japan) so I guess that makes me 1.5 :) Had a good look around the EVOs. There were some nice bits of kit on the day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Too be honest, the driving was the most fun, havn't laugh so much in ages (mostly thanks to Lee, 1 near miss and a trip round the roundabout :D)

R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who were the two 6's and amp; the 5 who were behind me on M25.
Bit wet for playtime eh?
Still, dont reckon you'd have caught me anyway:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice to see you again Ryan.
Whoever it was they were biting my tail until the pedal hit the metal and amp; I was away.
Who had the lilac coloured 6?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was there, White RXS with rally graphics etc...
Superb day ! Drive from Mimms was fantastic, M23 didn't know what'd hit it :) :D :D
Met some top people - how privileged we all are to be part of something so special.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was there(in my dads Black evo6) and mostly half asleep ;) had great fun though :D good to meet all you guys agen and a few new faces.

Umreet

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Duffman, loved the colour of your car - I'd never seen a reims blue in the metal before Bolney but yours looked spanking.

Nice to see everyone and meet a few of you, can't wait for the next 'happening' :)

Cheers,

Phil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was there (along with Miss_RSX) in our white E6 RSX (without the rally graphics)

Funniest bit was definitely the drive down there with Mr. Legend having a serious 'moment' under braking.
It's always good to look in your mirror and see the road covered with Evo's in every single lane :D:D

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jap

it was me playing with u and the skyline on the m25, silver TME, went round u boys though not the other way round :)

reims blue, was Jon (purple on here)

lee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I eventually turned up at about 12.00 (Icelle blue 6 gsr), given I had to pick the car up from Dudley that morning... :D

Didn't see any familiar faces, and had to park about a quarter mile from the pub... oh well, no doubt actually get to say hi at the next one.

Derek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was there. Arrived just in time to get a decent spot, as everybody at Pease Pottage service station came thundering in shortly afterwards :D
Was pretty amazing seeing a mile worth of top jap cars ... and Justin selling stuff out the back of an Evo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A good day out. I was there in the Black 7 (hiding in the corner of the car park). Pity about the rain... :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
croz, its chris... had a sit in your car. Did u travel down Brighton way when u left, if not then there was another black 7 there aswell.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Anytime Mr Lee.
You wouldnt have stood a chance:D
Brother said back off as you were standard boyshttp://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/tongue1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >
You are in Kent arent you?
We can have a thrash if u want??

1 - 20 of 39 Posts