Lancer Register Forum banner

Went to see the evo 5 today,Loved it!

577 views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  shocker 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi,
well went and looked at one today,
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/766514.htm

This car was like brand new,I could not believe how clean it was.I didnt take it for a test run as I am not ready to buy for a couple of months and did not want to waste the guys time but sat in it and loved how it was layed out inside.He has it listed for £8995 but as it was a cash sale he would have taken £7.5.

The garage owner was also saying that because the £ is so low right now he may not be importing many more,so this must be the same for alot of importers.Fresh imports may become quite hard to come by soon.

cheers.

(Title wrong its an evo 5)

#7 · (Edited)
Looks lovely .. Same story though .. Do you want to pay top end for a lovely standard model .. or pay the same or less for one thats already been in the UK and modded slightly ..

I paid a decent amount for my 4 .. fresh off the boat as I didnt want one that had been .. umm .. played with too much in the UK ..

That being said .. in two months ive spent over £1500 on the car to get it to how I want it .. (Mostly bits and pieces and barely any engine/performance works. And I expect to pay a fair bit more .. they are just soooooo moddable !!! )

Its down to personal choice .. whichever way you go .. your gonna love owning and driving one !!! :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.