Lancer Register Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Debs, you make me tingle all over! Good news honey - my new turbo has arrived and is being fitted as we speak. It has to be all mapped and done by Saturday, as Merv from PE is going to OZ for 6 weeks! YIKES!! That means my turbo is yours honey!! Will give you the 100% ok tomorrow.

I will give Danny a bell tomorrow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Oh **** - my secret is out. Yes, I have been posting as Secret Squirrel. Forgot to login as me. Damn!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Original Post:
Oh **** - my secret is out. Yes, I have been posting as Secret Squirrel. Forgot to login as me. Damn!
D'oh! I wondered when you were going to 'fess up but didn't realise you'd do it completely by accident ...

... or did you? ;)

Ian.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Blade I would rather have pictures of Simon naked then I could laugh myself to sleep!By the way dont write yourself off at Bruntingthorpe ,as you know its not just horsepower that counts for the quarter mile its torque and traction.If you have your Motec by then ,Im sure you can set up your beast to give many a run for their money just tune it for the quarter.Ill be gunning for you ,you can have no doubt about that.
Go for it Tony....:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Barry, what state of tune are you in now, and more to the point, what level are you taking it to?? Stage 4 perhaps??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Blade,my car is booked into RC on the 25th Feb to take it to the same performance as their EVO 6 demonstrator with a few extras.I am also having Cusco Suspension fitted , Cusco braces all round,and a different exhaust.I would only go to stage 4 if I buy another car for the road,and to be honest I prefer to drive the Evo.:)

The target on the 25th is 360 torque,375bhp that should be enough for now!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
What exhaust you going for? I had to junk mine (see above). are you getting the new manifold too?

Should be pretty nifty with those mods!

I am doing lots of track days in March, April etc. so will look out for you :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Blade, its great to have you back.

Ive been reading this forum for over a year now and missed your posts on tuning your monster, they give us all something to dream about with our own motors :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Wet ones, no doubt! 4 inch exhaust eh? Nice, don't think anyone has one of those. You are getting as bad as me Barry.

Roll cage next?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Nice one Wazuptommi , you know what I mean ;)

That zorst might be mistaken for an Iraqi supergun, wont you loose low end torque going 4 ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Hi Span,yes you are right in thinking that a large bore could reduce torque,but in reality you dont as long as you have the right boost and fuelling to match,I didnt mention it will be a twin exhaust!:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Tony (blade)

Glad to see your back - just returned myself from afar. Tell Mark I will be phning him and he can 'ave a listen to the Drager! Are you at Goodwwod next month with Rosco? Trying to get along to that one if they can guarantee me the time off!

Jerry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Lucky old Mark is inheriting my old exhaust with the 6 inch tailpipe (full system) for nowt! Lucky bugger!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Jerry, almost definitely doing Goodwood, and Donington too. Possibly Hullavington as well. Depends on my stead, and my missus!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts