Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As 2007 lurches into gear i just wanna ask you lot hows it going for you??

I am firing on all cylinders,my trackday business has taken off a lot sooner than id imagined and so far i am upto my sixth booking,so thanks for all that saw me on the mlr and had a bit of faith :coolsm:

Anyway,i wish you l ot a good year too,and at this rate ill be back in an evo within 12 months :D

Cheers
Liam :D

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
We are ding dang do thanks :D got quite a lot of holidays abroad last year so cannot grumble :D off to a flying start unlike last year we went into March before getting a full week in. :(

Good Wishes to you and yours Liam have a prosperous one. ;)

Wheres me holiday brochures :crackup:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Makes said:
We are ding dang do thanks :D got quite a lot of holidays abroad last year so cannot grumble :D off to a flying start unlike last year we went into March before getting a full week in. :(

Good Wishes to you and yours Liam have a prosperous one. ;)
Wheres me holiday brochures :crackup:
Are you a tax exile or something then Julie,the ammount of time you spend out of the country?? :crackup:

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I cant be sure how its going - too early to tell. Thanks for asking I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Turbo_Dan said:
I cant be sure how its going - too early to tell. Thanks for asking I will keep you posted.
OK quick update - running out of scotch. Now its not critical because I have a 24 pack of cheap french beer in the fridge. Im hanging in there.

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Turbo_Dan said:
OK quick update - running out of scotch. Now its not critical because I have a 24 pack of cheap french beer in the fridge. Im hanging in there.
Stick with it mate,theres light at the end of the tunnel :crackup:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Not too bad thanks, looking at getting my first house, and it's looking like I might be able to keep the evo too....which is nice!

Glad your venture is taking off!

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
Ello Liam. Happy New Year. Glad TrackdayUK is taking off. Only trouble is you'll be so busy you'll have no cars left for me to hire when I fancy a blast :cry: ;) 2007 going OK for me so far but builders starting next month and reckon it's going to be a 4 month build :eek:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Carina said:
Ello Liam. Happy New Year. Glad TrackdayUK is taking off. Only trouble is you'll be so busy you'll have no cars left for me to hire when I fancy a blast :cry: ;) 2007 going OK for me so far but builders starting next month and reckon it's going to be a 4 month build :eek:
Busy :confused:

Heres me relaxing at oulton this weekend :crackup:

I knew i shouldn`t have bypassed the heater matrix so they couldnt see :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lengthmeister said:
Busy :confused:

Heres me relaxing at oulton this weekend :crackup:

I knew i shouldn`t have bypassed the heater matrix so they couldnt see :crackup: :crackup:
DOH!!

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Happy new year and all that to you aswell Liam.

I thought I was finally going to meet you at the Ace Cafe meet Saturday - but you chicken out so I heard :crackup:

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JonRS2 said:
Happy new year and all that to you aswell Liam.

I thought I was finally going to meet you at the Ace Cafe meet Saturday - but you chicken out so I heard :crackup:
Sorry mate,i gotta bloody previous private job that i cant wriggle out of :rolleyes:

It will be the last one i do though,to busy with the cars!!

Cheers
Liam

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Never mind there is always a next time Liam.

At least your trackday business is doing ok then

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JonRS2 said:
Never mind there is always a next time Liam.

At least your trackday business is doing ok then
Yes indeed ,and as for trackday lets just say im 4 bookings ahead of the march start date id anticipated :D :D :D

Actually it started in december last year!!!!!!!!!!

Just gotta iron out the last few creases and get busy advertising :rolleyes:

Cheers

Liam :coolsm:

·
Registered
9,481 Posts
Nice one Liam - better than changing windows anyday

1 - 18 of 18 Posts