Lancer Register Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

· Registered
8,872 Posts
all this talk of 355s is making me think tbh, its always been a contest between the two, and one is half the price!
The Gallardo is going to heads and tails above the fezza technically wise, much more modern but on looks the fezza for me wins hands down, they look (if a car can) beautiful which is the soul reason I'd buy one, do it.....do it :lol:

· Registered
3,222 Posts
well will be either one, and wont happen till the summer, and a chance might not be able to manage a gallardo..so may well be the ferrari! watch this space over the next 4-6months tho lol

· Registered
8,872 Posts
well will be either one, and wont happen till the summer, and a chance might not be able to manage a gallardo..so may well be the ferrari! watch this space over the next 4-6months tho lol
355 is such a fanny magnet, was trying to persuade my younger brother to get one, twit bought a Golf GTI instead, brain dead or what :confused:

· Registered
34,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Ben Linney's car is white. Fifth Gear used it in their test.

What a car! I wish could afford one.

I'm selling up to get an R34 GTR V-Spec at the end of the year.
u r right i read it properly it woz bens car

and justin lol lil did we know the porker 911 turbo woz the porsche uk press turbo for testing and it had 44 ft lbs mair torque than the standard 911 turbo a special mod and the nissan still slayed its ass lol

brilliant :D

· Premium Member
10,067 Posts
u r right i read it properly it woz bens car

and justin lol lil did we know the porker 911 turbo woz the porsche uk press turbo for testing and it had 44 ft lbs mair torque than the standard 911 turbo a special mod and the nissan still slayed its ass lol

brilliant :D
imagine what the gtr will be like with an extra 100bhp and 100 ftlb torque like the guy says a bab veyron ,i must admit i woudnt mind one of these in 2/3 years . and i never thought i would say that:wallbang:

· Registered
34,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
imagine what the gtr will be like with an extra 100bhp and 100 ftlb torque
it would be wicked i cant wait tae see it hitting 800 bhp and some nice suspension and taking on a buggati veyron on a track , it should be awesome :)

· Registered
575 Posts
By the way Blair, I sold my evo5 many years ago to buy my dream car, a bayside blue R34 , cost me £42k and all I can say is it was a MASSIVE dissapointment, probably one of the stupidest things ive ever done!

:wallbang:

· Registered
34,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
By the way Blair, I sold my evo5 many years ago to buy my dream car, a bayside blue R34 , cost me £42k and all I can say is it was a MASSIVE dissapointment, probably one of the stupidest things ive ever done!

:wallbang:
blair , justin is right aboot owning nice cars, he tested alot of the japanese , british and italian ones

mate yer 5 woz superb, did u ever sell the rally cossie or u still got it

cheers

· Registered
783 Posts
The new skyline looks awesome. I believe a v-spec version is in the pipeline too!! Holding out for an R35 next tbh. Hopefully do a personnal import. Off to Tokyo for me summer hols so planning on visiting a few dealers while there.

I tried an R34 when I bought my 400, and tbh there was no comparison, the evo is miles better. The R34 big, heavy, uncomfortable, not particularly fast, understeers all over the place and the brakes just give up!! Dare say you could spend ££loads modifying it to make it fantastic - but what's the point.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.