Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
3,222 Posts
prolly not there still quite rare and desirable...unless you buy a shitter! ive gone off jap cars tbh, for the price of a good r34 you could by a F355, i know what id rather have!

· Registered
3,222 Posts
wouldn't be a rust bucket, average price of a 355 is about 40k, mint one for 45, higher mileage one maybe 35. gona pay a 35 easily for a mint r34. whats 5k between friends? :p

can ram your skyline lol. 355 is 2nd on my list if i cant muster the funds for a gallardo

· Registered
3,222 Posts
i have tae say, the best skyline ever and im a big fan, its already slayed the gt3, 911 turbo, audi r8 and etc etc and did a 1:01 tskubai time , a stock skyline

and i went tae tesco today and i saw this months CAR mag and soon as i read the front page and saw the title "skyline crushes the germans"

lol i had tae buy it

it tested against the 911 turbo again also the r8, new m3 in the uk roads and test, despite being the heaviest its the fastest and the best :D

buy it lads, an awesome read

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/

really wish you would learn how to speak/type...surely it takes more effort to try and type in your weegie accent than to just speak normally? you make some good posts but you ruin it with how you type as it makes very irritating reading :smthumbdo

· Registered
3,222 Posts
Saw a red 355 last night, got to say it looked sex on wheels, being realistic it would be better to get an R34, have always had a thing for them especially in that blue, if I were honest my heart would be set on a fezza the looks are so mouth wateringly good. :naughty:
greatest ferrari ever made mate! they are stunning

· Registered
3,222 Posts
They sure are, a guy at work had one, I couldn't keep my eyes off of it, really gorgeous car, has to be a red 355 F1 of course :D

Not trying to pee on your chips here but I've really gone off of the Gallardo, see quite a few about around here and to be honest they look pretty ugly, top end etc is wild but on looks alone (from my own view point) if i had the cash i think i'd spend it on something else, am loving the R35 at the mo...:D
all this talk of 355s is making me think tbh, its always been a contest between the two, and one is half the price!

· Registered
3,222 Posts
They sure are, a guy at work had one, I couldn't keep my eyes off of it, really gorgeous car, has to be a red 355 F1 of course :D

Not trying to pee on your chips here but I've really gone off of the Gallardo, see quite a few about around here and to be honest they look pretty ugly, top end etc is wild but on looks alone (from my own view point) if i had the cash i think i'd spend it on something else, am loving the R35 at the mo...:D
nah GTS all the way, manual stick..with nero interior (race seats)..hubba hubba

· Registered
3,222 Posts
well will be either one, and wont happen till the summer, and a chance might not be able to manage a gallardo..so may well be the ferrari! watch this space over the next 4-6months tho lol

· Registered
3,222 Posts
exactly, car of that value and performance and your age they will tell you to do one! you wouldnt get a test drive of anything down any of the prestigious garages at fort kinard..

one time i did get a test drive of a new sti at nobble subaru tho, asked to see my drivers liscence and just told him i forgot it lol. still let me drive it anyway :O

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.