Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
21,391 Posts
wouldn't be a rust bucket, average price of a 355 is about 40k, mint one for 45, higher mileage one maybe 35. gona pay a 35 easily for a mint r34. whats 5k between friends? :p

can ram your skyline lol. 355 is 2nd on my list if i cant muster the funds for a gallardo
Tbh the 355 in that video sounds awesome :coolsm: But my evo would embarrass it on the road.

· Registered
21,391 Posts
They sure are, a guy at work had one, I couldn't keep my eyes off of it, really gorgeous car, has to be a red 355 F1 of course :D

Not trying to pee on your chips here but I've really gone off of the Gallardo, see quite a few about around here and to be honest they look pretty ugly, top end etc is wild but on looks alone (from my own view point) if i had the cash i think i'd spend it on something else, am loving the R35 at the mo...:D
As much as I love the R35. I'd have the Gallardo - it's the bomb.

· Registered
21,391 Posts
The new skyline looks awesome. I believe a v-spec version is in the pipeline too!! Holding out for an R35 next tbh. Hopefully do a personnal import. Off to Tokyo for me summer hols so planning on visiting a few dealers while there.

I tried an R34 when I bought my 400, and tbh there was no comparison, the evo is miles better. The R34 big, heavy, uncomfortable, not particularly fast, understeers all over the place and the brakes just give up!! Dare say you could spend ££loads modifying it to make it fantastic - but what's the point.
My plan is to buy one already modified. Save's me the time and money.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.