Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have tae say, the best skyline ever and im a big fan, its already slayed the gt3, 911 turbo, audi r8 and etc etc and did a 1:01 tskubai time , a stock skyline

and i went tae tesco today and i saw this months CAR mag and soon as i read the front page and saw the title "skyline crushes the germans"

lol i had tae buy it

it tested against the 911 turbo again also the r8, new m3 in the uk roads and test, despite being the heaviest its the fastest and the best :D

buy it lads, an awesome read

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So when you buying one Mo??
mate im ****ing gutted, if i wasnt gonna get so many engines built this yr i would have, i didnt know it woz gonna be this good so i didnt bother, all my engines and blocks and parts r mostly bought i need tae complete the new projects, God willing maybe if i sell a few late this yr i may go for one otherwise maybe buy a yr old one fae japan end of next yr

cheers

·
Registered
18,574 Posts
That sky line is just brilliant I love it. I always loved the R32, R33, R34 and now this just amazing and its flippin fast, well done Nissan.

Go on bros buy one.

Jon.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That sky line is just brilliant I love it. I always loved the R32, R33, R34 and now this just amazing and its flippin fast, well done Nissan.

Go on bros buy one.

Jon.
bros check the vid oot part 1 and part 2 and also check the new m3 dry the track after a drizzle, new m3 is a beauty :D

also i believe bros the skyline would have done a better time than it did, the lad woz borrowing someones elses skyline that just came off the boat and cleared and woz very nervous of not smashing it :D and also the track woz kinda greasy when the skyline came on and the porker did it on the dry

whit a car lol

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Video/.../Nissan-GT-R-vs-Porsche-911-Turbo---part-one/

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/Video/...eatures/Nissan-GT-R-blasts-around-Rockingham/

·
Registered
18,574 Posts
Mo is the guy in the first vid you posted Ben from GTC? If I am not mistaking he is an MLR member too.

Jon.

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
Mo,

if you need to sell some GT kits etc, i'm sure i can make room Bros...:D:naughty::smthumbup

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mo is the guy in the first vid you posted Ben from GTC? If I am not mistaking he is an MLR member too.

Jon.
bros i thought ben linney had a silver one, i didnt notice the 2nd name on the vid bud, i will check again

cheers

lol pete yer welcome mate u have the price lol :D

cheers

·
Registered
571 Posts
if the r35 is incredible as standard, can you imagine what it will be like modified !!!! :smthumbup

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
Ben Linney's car is white. Fifth Gear used it in their test.

What a car! I wish could afford one.

I'm selling up to get an R34 GTR V-Spec at the end of the year.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
why spent all that money on a rebuild to only sell with in a year? cuda just bought an r34 now instead eeejit

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
why spent all that money on a rebuild to only sell with in a year? cuda just bought an r34 now instead eeejit
Yeah but where's the fun in that? At least I'll get 10 months useout a 500+bhp evo.

Plus surely the cost of an R34 will drop now the R35 has arrived.......

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
prolly not there still quite rare and desirable...unless you buy a shitter! ive gone off jap cars tbh, for the price of a good r34 you could by a F355, i know what id rather have!

·
Registered
21,179 Posts
prolly not there still quite rare and desirable...unless you buy a shitter! ive gone off jap cars tbh, for the price of a good r34 you could by a F355, i know what id rather have!
I'd rather have a mint R34 than a rust bucket 355.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
wouldn't be a rust bucket, average price of a 355 is about 40k, mint one for 45, higher mileage one maybe 35. gona pay a 35 easily for a mint r34. whats 5k between friends? :p

can ram your skyline lol. 355 is 2nd on my list if i cant muster the funds for a gallardo

1 - 20 of 75 Posts