Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spending ages doing my own pwp I've lost all the info, well basically I wasn't supposed to use it for business purposes.

So now I need to find someone to do me a small basic one, ie all i need is a front page to host some pics etc on, does anyone know of anybody that can do something for me cheap cheap, thanks.

Julie

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
super dooper :D I spent ages doing the last one on Blueyonders personal web page, but it got deleted and I don't have the patience to do it all again. Also I am fed up looking at that conservatory in my signature too :(

I will send you a pm, and thanks :D ;)

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did they said they could not find the material :( then they told me to read paragraph whatever to say its not for business use :(
whenever i typed deluxewindows.pwp.blueyonder it came up with error 403 :(

·
Registered
24,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks bazza :D

Im also having problems now with the main pc having no ip address and the lap top has the only access, blueyonder wont help me unless i get rid of the wireless router, is there another way i can configure ?? i have tried on the run win whatever get the ip config but it wont let me tyjpe in the address.

will i have to resort to unplugging the wireless thing and ringing them ?? darn bluddy comps :cry:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.