Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The MLR members could have had a nice little sweep-stake on how long it was going to be before R-Jay bought another Evo and dumped the Vauxhall. Anybody who has met Richard and seen his old Evo 7, which I swear he was totally in love with, would have known it was not going to be long before he returned to the fold, even though the anti Evo comments were becoming a bit serious. A friend of mine, who currently drives a Scooby WR1, had a test drive in a Monaro a couple of weeks ago, his comment was, " a big, heavy lump that refuses to turn into a corner until 5 secs after you have turned the wheel and a gearbox that is about as sweet and crisp as a Ford Cargo"
Welcome back Richard, it will be nice to see another Evo in MK, in addition to my "chav" Evo 6.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Barry P. said:
Welcome back Richard, it will nice to see another Evo in MK,
:crackup:

Thanks Barry :D

We all make mistakes in life..... Look at the few million who are about to vote blair back in :)

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
I blame motoring programmes and magazines such as 'Top Gear' who raved on about them after a few hours/day's testing ...rather than doing it over a long-term period

anyone that's ever driven anything American (or any Aussie with or without a Monaro)could have commented on lack of handling & refinement + stupid fuel consumption

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
xlr8 said:
anyone that's ever driven anything American (or any Aussie with or without a Monaro)could have commented on lack of handling & refinement + stupid fuel consumption
Very true :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts