Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just been trying a new car wash ,wax polish on the evo, and i must say i found it gave realy good results all round
Speed at which you can make the car look fab, is it best feature, the whole car in around half an hour, thought it might be good for shows after the traveling only need this for every thing. please let me know your thoughts ,as i am told its going to be on sale at most of the big car shows this year

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
speed junkie said:
What sort of dirt would it shift? Would it do heavy-ish stuff?

Also how much is it M8?

Alan
i tryed it first on my van, which hadnt been cleaned for a few weeks,just the wing,couldnt see any marks on the paint,its meant to lock the dirt in some way,dont no how ,lol.
i paid £10 for what you see in pic

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I was in the land of the Giants yesterday discussing [and signing for] the NI rights for this waterless system, after researching and testing it over the last few months I found that the end result was by far better than that of using a bucket of soapy water, a hose, wax and elbow grease. We did two identical [filthy] black Boxsters, one with the traditional method (including a final Meguiars wax) and not only was the waterless system quicker (by nearly an hour) the finish was judged (not solely by us) to be far more superior than the bucket and sponge/Meguiars effort.

[apparently]The solution contains a special blend of surfactants, which lift-up and suspend the dirt from the surface, where it is swept away with terry towels, without scratching, smearing or shimmering.

As the product is applied and gently moved around the surface, it images an electrical field that attracts the already positive charged dirt particles up into the negatively charged moving towel, so not only is the dirt swept up into the cloth without scratching the surface, but it simultaneously coats the surface with a high-tech layer of proprietary polymer protection. This eliminates the need of the old fashioned vegetable based carnauba wax or other waxes and their chalky residues.

As technical as this all sounds, the results speak for themselves. So much so, that I'll happily wager that if you make the effort to come to my lighthouse (onshore) I'll do your Evo for free to prove it. One hour [max] of your time and I bet my other half's arse for half an hour, you won't get a better result any other way.

So, who lives the closest to me? Amos, where are ya, fella?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts