1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after so much discussion i have finaly got ma results

400.4bhp 360 lb/ft at 24 psi 315. atw

i take 24 psi is low boost ?

and is dastek 30 lb/ft out as some one has said this?

car is spot on and gos like a train and the anti lag is quailty:smthumbup:smthumbup

·
Registered
9,261 Posts
boost

boost doesnt tell the story-its how much mapping and advance your tuner crams in-those figs are good-was it russ?

·
GT CLUB DADDYS HOME
11,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
we weren't far off with our guesses in your other thread ;)

off the top of my head, 24 psi is about 1.6 bar, about what was expected, so i doubt that is low boost

Stu
nice one good to know

and also i think it low boost if baz is using a 9.8 turbo and running 1.75 i would say mines is low but enought for just now:smthumbup:smthumbup:smthumbup

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
thought you were guaranteeing the big 400/400 eh !!!! dream on mate - plenty more cash required to get there - good figures though for your mods

·
ADAPT AND OVERCOME
5,520 Posts
mandi i meant to say to you can you remember putting on simons thread that you thought it was shocking about his mate going 169 on slip road.
But when we were at the meet heading to the bridge and you were at font of convoy going 70 threw housing scheme SHOCKING LIKE

·
Keep er lit!
4,203 Posts
thought you were guaranteeing the big 400/400 eh !!!! dream on mate - plenty more cash required to get there - good figures though for your mods
yer right there dude...

·
Registered
983 Posts
well after so much discussion i have finaly got ma results

400.4bhp 360 lb/ft at 24 psi 315. atw

i take 24 psi is low boost ?

and is dastek 30 lb/ft out as some one has said this?

car is spot on and gos like a train and the anti lag is quailty:smthumbup:smthumbup
My estimate was spot on then;)

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
1.9 bar is a much nicer number Winny !!

·
Registered
39,091 Posts
mandi i meant to say to you can you remember putting on simons thread that you thought it was shocking about his mate going 169 on slip road.
But when we were at the meet heading to the bridge and you were at font of convoy going 70 threw housing scheme SHOCKING LIKE
Oi leave my woman alone:D

Good Power simon:smthumbup

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
:confused: 70???? Did u have a speed camera like?? I never went over 50 & it's not my fault yous cant keep up with me :rolleyes:

Oi leave my woman alone:D

Good Power simon:smthumbup
:mhihi:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts