Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading my local paper tonight, there is a piece about keys being stolen in house break-ins and cars taken.

Four vehicles have so far been taken this way, one being a red Mitsubishi Lancer worth £35k which was taken from the driveway after the keys were taken from of the owner's house.

So just a little warning to keep your keys and car safe ;)

Lee

·
Registered
4 wheels normally dirty
26,577 Posts
Lee5 said:
Reading my local paper tonight, there is a piece about keys being stolen in house break-ins and cars taken.

Four vehicles have so far been taken this way, one being a red Mitsubishi Lancer worth £35k which was taken from the driveway after the keys were taken from of the owner's house.

Lee
they'll never get mine unless they bring a clutch with them on a serious note the gun is ready

·
Modulator
6,146 Posts
Lee5 said:

Lee
:eek: What paper was this lee , not good to hear :ara: ;)

mike

·
Registered
136 Posts
Re: Re: Warning Kent Owners

KIERAN BARKER said:
they'll never get mine unless they bring a clutch with them
Here Here :crackup:

Thanks for letting us know Lee. I Heard a Scoob was taken from a house in Bearsted not so long ago - thats only up the road from us! Keys Hidden and Bat on standby ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts