Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, after currently owning a skyline for the last 2 and a half years im finally going to break it a get rid, from the money im hoping to buy a nice evo but im just stuck on what to go for, i much prefer the shape and styling of the evo 7 8 and 9 but with my budget i might only be able to afford something very basic so might have to settle with a modded 5 or 6? the budget im on is 10k but possibly 12 if its the right motor? after spending a hell of alot of money on my skyline im wanting to try and buy something with the correct mods on already if i can afford to? im wanting something with a decent clutch, suspension and brake setup then il probably style it my own way to personalise it a little, i understand im going to find it hard to buy a 7 8 or 9 with the mods im after but if i was to buy a decent 7 8 or 9 i dont mind modding it to suit at a later date, what would your choice be if you had 10-12k to spend on one? any guidance appreciated, cheers j :smthumbup

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
:smthumbup:smthumbup not a bad price car in all mate and already modded to 350bhp .... but the sky is the limit with 12k:smthumbup

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol cheers for the above guys, keep scanning through the for sale section to see what you roughly get for your money, prefer the look of a nicely modded 7 8 or 9 but seems for the spec i want il be better going for a 6 than having to chuck a load or money at a 7 8 or 9

·
acting daft since 1969
19,591 Posts
id get a lesser specced 7/8 ,i love my 4 to death but i still hunker after a 7 but with the kind of money your wanting to spend theres only 1 evo to buy A TOMMI MAK ,:naughty:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts