Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HELLO People,

I am starting to have my eye on quite a few new toys but before I go out and pay big money on brand new stuff, I just wanted to check if anyone had any of things I am after, for sale;

• Mitsi Vortex Generator
  • Carbon Fiber Wing Mirrors (not sure on what kind, so post away)
  • Some form of AMP and Subwoofer
  • Defi 60mm Amber Boost Gauge w/ control unit etc
  • Heads up display (as i can't see my mph when im below 40 :/)

Would also be intersted in a IX Front Bumper as well, but not essential.

Looking for used mainly, but could be tempted with a good deal on new as well.

Thanks

:smthumbup:mitsi::smthumbup

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
like i stated on another post, they r nothin to do with me, but i know they had a 9 rear bumper

mitsubishi and rally spares, on ebay as well

i never used them.

or jap performance parts might have 1

:mitsi:
I looked at ebay, but the one on there looks different.

Thanks anyway

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
possibly just my noobness, but isn't the mitsi one a black (i forgot the word) where as this is all one material. Isn't it?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i keep findin bits for every1 else, but never the bits i need urgently :smthumbdo

i guess 1 mans loss is another mans gain :smthumbup
i have never bought anything from ebay before lol, need account etc, LAME!

Will email they buy and ask where he is based :/

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
I'll possibly have the Defi 60mm Amber Boost/Oil Gauge's c/w control unit and a-pillar pod for sale at the end of the month.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
got an amp and small sub, will get some pics for you, worked spot on in my evo, the sub isnt too big either and doesnt take over the boot

£50 plus postage/collection/mutual meet

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll possibly have the Defi 60mm Amber Boost/Oil Gauge's c/w control unit and a-pillar pod for sale at the end of the month.
Sounds good m8, I am in no hurry so just let me know when you do.

Still looking for the rest :smthumbup

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
Re the HUD and gauges, have a look around some of the American websites for the end of line Defi VSD concept, if you get that you won't need a oil temp/pressure gauges as you can integrate them into the HUD with just the temp and pressure sensors.

The Defi VSD Concept X is the same as the Concept, but has a glass screen attached instead of projecting on your windscreen.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re the HUD and gauges, have a look around some of the American websites for the end of line Defi VSD concept, if you get that you won't need a oil temp/pressure gauges as you can integrate them into the HUD with just the temp and pressure sensors.

The Defi VSD Concept X is the same as the Concept, but has a glass screen attached instead of projecting on your windscreen.
I have seen this also, but to be honest I like the look of the pillar gauges :smthumbup not to fussed what kinda HUD i get as long as i can see my speed so wether it projects onto the screen or not, which one is cheaper?:smthumbup

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
The Concept and Concept X will probably be around the same price, but the Concept is difficult to get hold of nowadays as they stopped making it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts