Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

after a set of standard tommi mak wheels please if anyone can help or point me in the direction of a set
Text or WhatsApp 07789758578

thanks

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
This sites going to s##t with all these bogus accounts
I agree.

It’s sad really, I remember the days when you could get helpful answers to anything evo related within minutes of posting and you could pretty much trust everyone here.

I do feel the MLR is dying if not there already.

After the years of hard work the original guys put in and to see it fall to where it is now is :poop:

·
MLR Oldie
14,963 Posts
Pictures please with a loaf of bread on top of one of them
Had a similar contact from a strange sounding person a while back. I called Hovis on them and he said "oh I don't eat bread". I then asked for a pint of milk and he said "just finished my last pint this morning". Never heard from him much after that.

Think you'd be kissing goodbye to your $300 here.

·
MLR Oldie
14,963 Posts
Hi all

after a set of standard tommi mak wheels please if anyone can help or point me in the direction of a set
Text or WhatsApp 07789758578

thanks
There was a fully refurbished set advertised on FB yesterday but they were strong money at either $2000 or £2000

·
Premium Member
10,736 Posts
Had a similar contact from a strange sounding person a while back. I called Hovis on them and he said "oh I don't eat bread". I then asked for a pint of milk and he said "just finished my last pint this morning". Never heard from him much after that.

Think you'd be kissing goodbye to your $300 here.
😂 unbelievable the Bs people come out with.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts