Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A quick note to let people know that there is a *VERY* special event on the 27th July 2002.
Basically its the top 10 cars from each of the major clubs in a head to head on a 1/2 mile,
top speed and timed circuit competition. The venue is RAF Alconbury.

The event is being sponsored by one of the major magazines and a video of the day will be made
and will be on sale soon after.

Being in the top 10 from each club is by invite only and I have been asked to organise the top 10 Evo's;
i'll be speaking to Darin shortly to ask for his help on chosing the top 10; would be nice to get 1
full on rally car :cool:

Anyway, try and keep this date free on your diary, spectators welcome, it's going to be incredible..........

So, if you have a **** hot evo that we dont know about , we want to know about it........

Justin Foden
www.torqueic.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oooh put me down for this one !!

By July next year the car will be even beastlier than it is now !!!!

Si

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Err, me too! Yum yum, ready for a big feast eating those scoobies, cossies etc.
I shall be running at least 450bhp, probably 500 by then, and very little is quicker round the circuit.

I am talking to Darin about the EVO shoot out thingy in March - sounds like this may replace it? Dunno, up to Darin to decide.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Magazine has yet to be decided, but I guess the rights will go to the mag
that pays the most towards hiring Alconbury.

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who have you got shooting the video? Do you want a professional crew to shoot it edit it and distribute it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Siko, this event is not being organised by me, its being organised by Chris Mann,
owner of the 200|PLS| club. He is looking for sponsors for the event, so if anyone
is interested, let me know and ill pass the info on.

Cheers,

Justin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You going to come then Mr Custard ?

Better get yourself a nice big turbo or youll get whipped by
the supras and amp;lt;ROFL and amp;gt;

Justin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts