Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a well cared for and genuine Evo I or II, with little or no mods.

cheers

Phil

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gazzor said:
Good luck mate, happy hunting ;) is all well :confused:
Things are getting alot better of late thank you mate. Hows you and yours? :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi
I am selling an EVO II, an original low mileage car, drives extremely well, is taxed and has a long MOT, L reg, no mods apart from HKS guages...its white! looking for £4100 if you are interested.

Saj
07865 075919

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sajevo said:
Hi
I am selling an EVO II, an original low mileage car, drives extremely well, is taxed and has a long MOT, L reg, no mods apart from HKS guages...its white! looking for £4100 if you are interested.

Saj
07865 075919
Thans for that mate, but I am really looking for a silver one, silver floats my boat :)

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
marshall100 said:
Tempt you with a black one? it was featured in the what used car buyers guide if that's any help.
Can you give me some stats and pics or a link to some pics?

and a price, you might just tempt me ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Six months tax, six months MOT, standard car, 42,000 miles, personal import and it's hardly been used since I brought it into the UK september 03. Totally standard except for a nice evo 3 rear spoiler. I've got a stainless steel apexi exhaust kit that I had removed and put back to standard which I can include if you want, though I know previously that others would want it if you don't.

Wanted 5K, but would accept any half decent offer because with 4 cars in my household somethings gotta go!.

If you want anymore details I'll see what I can do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts