Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Humps85��yeah bizarre,offered him full money and deposit this morning asked to go and see it but he said he had people viewing later in the day!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I seen it before on other websites,would have gladly paid what he wanted if it was a good one,just what I was looking for,never mind there will be others,cheers!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Morning ericrc yes it was on a European site "the parking"i think it was for sale on 23/7/19 if you type in red evo hks in google you will see it still there,did you buy the car?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Morning ericrc yes it was on a European site "the parking"i think it was for sale on 23/7/19 if you type in red evo hks in google you will see it still there,did you buy the car?
No, sir, but I was interested in it too, messaged the seller on Friday while it was still available and asked for walk around video, and it was sold the next day

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah the whole thing seemed odd I gave him my details phone number email and when I asked him why I couldn't view it he said it was sold just didn't add up would be interesting to hear from the buyer to give us his opinion of the car hes lucky if it's a good one.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yeah the whole thing seemed odd I gave him my details phone number email and when I asked him why I couldn't view it he said it was sold just didn't add up would be interesting to hear from the buyer to give us his opinion of the car hes lucky if it's a good one.
Some one might have gone ahead of us and snatched it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Maybe but do you not think that if the car was as good an example as advertised you would not of held out for more,I thought the car was offered for low price in first place,maybe he just wanted quick sale.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Maybe but do you not think that if the car was as good an example as advertised you would not of held out for more,I thought the car was on for low price in first place,maybe just wanted quick sale.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just a heads up guys theres at least two dodgy adverts come on facebook appearing to be selling red 9s but when I'm inquiring and asking for information the conversation goes cold and they dont message back then they putting sold on advert this is the secound one now,also the silver 9 for sale at 35k is the one that was recently for sale for 28k,just take care sharing information and dont be to hasty like me,cheers.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts