Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all :) This is my first post so i would like to apologise for not intoducing myself properly but i am just so short of time at the moment, so i will say a proper hello a bit later!!
Anyway back to the task in hand, i have just sold my Subaru Impreza V7 sti to my girlfriend as i quickly realised that after wanting an evo for at least 5 years that i really should get one and stop worrying about the 4.5k servicing!!!! My Subaru was running 351bhp and similar torque so i am at least after an evo which will at the very least match it (can't have her boasting about having a quicker car :D ).
So if i can tempt anyone who is thinking about selling his/hers e6/e7 that has good modifications and low mileage, ideally with autoronics or gems ecu then give me a shout.
I have itro 15.5k - 16k to spend.

Cheers,

Mark.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Bazza. Sorry for the delay mate but my internet has been playing up over the last few days!! Anyway am having a serious think about your car the only problem i have is that a mate has one in the same colour :( so i am not sure i would feel comfortable having the same in such a small town!! It looks like a really nice car though. Will pm you soon.

Cheers

Mark.

p.s. your guide is an absolute masterpiece :) and website is also impressive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts