Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Dad is after an Evo after having a drive in my "2". He's pretty flexible when it comes to spec, miles etc but the biggest no-no is it cannot be white! He detests white cars with a passion! Silver, black, blue, red, even yellow are acceptable but nothing snow-coloured.

Budget could be up to £12k but naturally, less is better. Condition would need to be very good and definitely a non-smokers car. Relatively standard would be great for him as he's not had a sports car for a while due to circumstances that have now resolved themselves.

Reply here or pm me and I'll send an email address or contact number. I know I have a low post count but I usually use the search function to find what I need and don't tend to post randomly unless I have something to contribute.

Cheers!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fair enough. Thanks for the input. I'll suggest a 4 to him and see what he says. We're also looking at the costs of importing one directly. Time is not important - he has a Shogun currently that will be staying.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
Fair enough. Thanks for the input. I'll suggest a 4 to him and see what he says. We're also looking at the costs of importing one directly. Time is not important - he has a Shogun currently that will be staying.
They are not cheap to import anymore, have you still got my 2 then ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
They are not cheap to import anymore, have you still got my 2 then ?
Oh yes! It's doing well! Not in the road at the mo as I'm moving house then planning on a total bare shell restoration to make sure it lasts another 20+ years! It gets started and driven round to make sure all is well and, apart from a flat battery and tyre that doesn't hold air for more than 3 days, everything is spot on!

A plan is afoot for some additional work but all in keeping with the year of the car. Mostly preventative measures but a little tuning too. I have a proper 94 model Mines ECU and supporting bits to go on, some dress up bits and polybushes for the whole car. Eventually the only rubber will be tyres and cv boots.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts