Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a fancy dress party this weekend and i cant find a decent crocodile anywhere :cry:

Can anybody point me in the direction of the biggest most lifelike crocodile that doesnt cost too much and i can get my hands on by the weekend :confused:

Thanks

Matt
:)

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Leonard said:
:rolleyes:

Thats not very big is it m8, or do you class that as big :confused: god your poor missus :crackup:
They are really really big lego blocks :D

That croc is 8 foot tall i will have you know!

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weebl said:
They are really really big lego blocks :D

That croc is 8 foot tall i will have you know!
:crackup: I believe ya ;)

I am going as the greatest Crocodile hunter in the world Steve Irwin and this was more the look I was going for :D

Attachments

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would REALLY like a real one and Nile crocs are good as they only eat fish, hence they dont bite your arm or someone elses arm off and ruin the party :D

Unfortunately again time is of the essence and I can only afford a little one and it wont grow big enough by the weekend to look truely good :cry:

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Leonard said:
Unfortunately again time is of the essence and I can only afford a little one and it wont grow big enough by the weekend to look truely good :cry:
Steroids.

On a slightly more helpful note, i bet if you pop in your local toys r us they will have something that while not realistic looking, will certainly make you look cool and all the women will be falling over themselves to stroke your plush :)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Weebl said:
Steroids.

On a slightly more helpful note, i bet if you pop in your local toys r us they will have something that while not realistic looking, will certainly make you look cool and all the women will be falling over themselves to stroke your plush :)
I dont want a little one though it has to be BIG I want all the other blokes there to have croc envy :D

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Leonard said:
I dont want a little one though it has to be BIG I want all the other blokes there to have croc envy :D
They have huuuuge toys in toys r us and places like that.

6 foot of croc is enough for any man!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I guess that's one way to stop people nicking your drink! :crackup:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts