Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Administrator
29,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Santa pod have asked if we can do a display of Evo I – X at the Japshow on the 4th July.

They would like cars as close to original as possible, and Santa Pod will give a couple of free weekend tickets to everyone who is chosen for the display. (the display is for the Sunday only)

Although we will be arranging club parking at this show – the unit will not be there, as neither me or Darin can attend this year.

Cars for the display for Santa Pod will not be with the club cars, and should not be running in the RWYB part of the show – it is a static display only, and you would be required to stay until the end of the show.

Cars chosen for the display will be informed mid June

We need you to put your names forward if you are interested – please list below.

·
Administrator
29,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D Cheers guys, but I'm not picking the cars :angel:

Just add your name to the list with what you have..... :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi,

I have a black Evo 6 TME if you are interested. Do you need me to send a picture at all?? Or whoever picks the cars, Paul from PWpro did a detail on mine back in December if it is easier.

Cheers Dave

·
Registered
370 Posts
i got a sweet looking x in black fq360 rota gtr wheels looks really nice . got a few carbon bits on it but not over the top.

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
not to be a party pooper, but is everyone missing the part which said :

They would like cars as close to original as possible
since

Car: evo 6 gsr/coilovers/ecotec/carbon boot/carbon bonnet/354bhp/340lbs/
and

Car: stroker gt35 hta and a pink flag
sound as standard as my stripes ... that being the case ... put me down for the 8 MR

lol

:p

next time I buy a car I'll have to buy two ... one to mod and one to keep standard

lol

;)

·
Premium Member
8,681 Posts
Shame, my 6 Extreme sounds like a contender for this, as its a standard car.. :mhihi:

It will either be sold or tuned before then though.. :handsup:

:smthumbup

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Id be interested.. About time i got my car in a show.. It should be ready being that its going to nurburgring the month before!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts