Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good mate.

My car currently has the red/clear reflector type ones on my car, which aren't really fogs at all. Could you maybe post a couple of pictures, front & rear of both please?

I will most probably have them but I just want to check the mounting bolts as some people have said that the fogs are in different positions to the ones I have? I'm not convinced but would like to be sure as I'd rather not drill extra holes in my botlid.

Cheers,

Gary

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
yea, theyre from my evo 4, and i fitted evo 5 ones into my car and did not have to drill any holes etc, look on my car pics theyre on still in them photos, ive got the white/red ones in now as i liked the look, even tho i dont actually have a foglight atm,

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK , that's fine if they are a direct fit. Will you take £40 all in?

I can pay now paypal if you have an account.

PM me your details for payment please.

Cheers,

Gary

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:smthumbup:smthumbup

don't :D too much....you'll have me thinking I've paid over the odds:blush:

I knew what they cost new so I'm happy enough..

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just a quick question/check. You said the drivers side already has the lamp. I'm assuming the left is the same (without lamp) with a reflector inside and is a proper foglight as well yes?

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
i will have to check in morning as theyre at my work, but both sides are the same colour and everything, and i know the driver side has bulb and holder etc,

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
will you be able to let me know during the day tomorrow or will I have to wait till nightime?

Tell you what, I'll PM my mobile. Maybe you give give me a quick bell or I can call you.

I'm off to z's now........

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
yea ill pm you my number, therefore you can remind me, as im doing some majory wiring on a bloody saxo tomorrow and will have my head up my arse lol,

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Still looking for a set as I want both left & right sides with reflectors and bulb holders.

Cash waiting.

Anyone got any going?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts