Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
7 rs availiable from george at DirectImports.com for 20k, but maybee less now due to newer model arriving soon, ive just found a 6rs availiable in Glasgow for 19k with mods, looking at it next week, Cusco rear diff and shafts maybee cheaper to fit than swapping, another Justin bulk buy methinks!
RogerRally
did you sell your black gsr?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
splodge - directimports cannot get ANY 7 rs's and i think you'll find that no-one in the country can. If they can or anyone else can then i will but one TOMORROW ..... cash ! (just in case anyone is listening in http://www.lancerregister.com/graphics/Wilk.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| middle > )

if you dont take the RS in glasgw can you let me know about it ...... cheers

Rich

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glasgow RS

Splodge, I'm also interested in that Glasgow RS, surely this can't be, you've already beaten me to one evo I was going to buy 'the beast' :)

What was your view of this car over the phone? and when do you intend to go up, just so I know and therefore catch the earlier flight ;)

Cheers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fellow RS hunters:

there is a 1000 miles 6 RS2 in sgt maidenhead, berks (www.sgt.co.uk) up for 25K but has all new recaros and amp; trim and some HKS gear on it. mint car with evo plate - was intending to get it myself this saturday but it fell through and i think i want a 7 now. Met the owner and he seemed very sensible and amp; diligent fellow, he didn't like the suspension and was picking up a new UK sti.

there is also a 4K mile RS2 ex-demo car at Motorworld Oxford, they will take 23 g in cash. Tyres pretty shagged as are brake pads for a car of this mileage but it drives nice.

please let me know in return of any other cars. cheers.

Tony,

i want to start from scratch with a new or nearly-new car. After seeing a few 7's recently i really think that i want a 7 now. Its easier to mildly tune, battery already in right place, newer to give greater novelty factor and I guess i just ike wasting money

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rich,

Uk 7's dock this week, only 60 coming in the country. There won't be any deals available on these as I think most are presold,
Next ones not till august-sept time from anyone including imports, I have a contact in japan and will see whats available in used.

Good luck

Tony

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My mans looking at it today, will post info tommorow, if its any good will be back up for sale again in a few weeks for 19k, but without any mods. If its a load of rubbish, then I wouldn't recommend it to a friend!
PS: its a shame a superior GSR aint worth that much!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Splodge, do you mean that Chris is stripping the goodies of the RS now before he sells it?

Black Night, what's the retail of those 7s and do you know of anywhere with one in the showroom? Also, I would be interested to hear what you find in Japan?

Cheers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bream,

Retail for uk seven's is £29,995 For basic and £31,495 for 300bhp, none yet in showrooms poss another 2 weeks.

Used in japan very short supply and loads of money ( too much)

Tony

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jackal,
In the back of motorsport news under classified 2 dealers are offering E7's (GTA and RS)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As it cost £70 a week to advertise in the comic, not everyone repeats it every week!
I do, but its my business hiring out Track day/ Rally Evos, no tell, no sell, as they say!
Theres a 6Rs advertised stripped out for rallys at 16.5k, or still in road going spec for 18.5k, call mark at Allsecure 0161 877 2220, the had a 4 GSR for 13.5K last month
RogerRally

1 - 14 of 14 Posts