Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

in this pictures the red one is the fuel return from the fuel rail. The blue one has been blocked off but if you pull the plug out fuel comes out. Previous owner took out the charcoal canister etc. I’m having an issue when the right side of the tank is not sending fuel to left side where pump is. So cannot drive more then 110km before it cuts out. Could I T piece in that red one to the blue one. Maybe it needs to be pressurized? If anyone knows please let me know. It’s the last hurdle on this car:D upgraded fuel pump etc hoping it would sort the issue out but it didn’t:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Do you have the factory repair manual for the car?

You should check how the fuel lines are plombed in. Charcoal canister has nothing to do with fuel supply, just venting of the tank.

Fuel flows freely from one part of the tank to the other. There is no scavenge pump or whatever to transport from left to right or vice versa on the 4/5/6/7/8/9..

HTH,

Adwo

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you have the factory repair manual for the car?

You should check how the fuel lines are plombed in. Charcoal canister has nothing to do with fuel supply, just venting of the tank.

Fuel flows freely from one part of the tank to the other. There is no scavenge pump or whatever to transport from left to right or vice versa on the 4/5/6/7/8/9..

HTH,

Adwo
I do not but I’m sure I can download one. It’s works on Venturi effect from what I understand to “suck” it over to the left side of the tank.
Let me see what the manual says.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts