Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year i brought a 340 grey and kept it 6 months and then sold it and that was the biggest mistake of my life, i never thought i could miss something so much. Know i want to come back so i am looking for a red 340, new or a used low milage. I have heard there are some good deals about so any help would be appreciated. One thing i have noticed is that on some pictures of the spoiler is that some times they have red on the outside, i am sure mine was grey.

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
a friend's got a red mr340 that he's thinking of selling
only bought it recently from a dealer
....low mileage etc

I'll find out what he's decided & pm you
he is an MLR member but an infrequent vistor

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Leonard said:
Hi m8 new one should cost you £28k or some v-low mileage ones around for £25k :)

Or why not order yourself a nice new IX for £26k :confused: :coolsm:
The main reason why an 8 340 is mainly cause of the leather and i will not be doing any mods, and the IX will be at least £33,000 for the 340.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
xlr8 said:
a friend's got a red mr340 that he's thinking of selling
only bought it recently from a dealer
....low mileage etc

I'll find out what he's decided & pm you
he is an MLR member but an infrequent vistor
I should of said in the begining i will buy from a dealer because i will need finance and i feel a bit more comfortable buying from dealer.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
You can get finance from Tesco's - or just about anywhere come to think of it !

Come on - have some imagination and stop funding main dealers second home funds !!

There are some mega MR340 IIIV private deals out there - MRFQ340 just sold (gave away!) his very low milage with MOTEC and Cusco for less than 24k i think !!! (thats at least 5k of mods and more like 380bhp with torque to match)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
TCB said:
You can get finance from Tesco's - or just about anywhere come to think of it !

Come on - have some imagination and stop funding main dealers second home funds !!

There are some mega MR340 IIIV private deals out there - MRFQ340 just sold (gave away!) his very low milage with MOTEC and Cusco for less than 24k i think !!! (thats at least 5k of mods and more like 380bhp with torque to match)
Spot on you will get better finance on the high street and then you can pick up a new IX for £26k :coolsm:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts