Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
spotted W321EVO - EVO 6 tonight at croydon cruise... hi mate, parked opposite you in the black GSR but didnt get to speak to you.... it looks the tits mate :D

·
Registered
809 Posts
Sorry mate I didn't realise it was even an Evo until you had gone past (was to busy trying not to make a complete tot of myself whilst parking). :D

Didn't see you after that but next time I'll look out for you and come and chat I promise.

Did you see there was a lovely Evo VIII over the other side too. Very nice.

·
Registered
809 Posts
It was at Valley Park just of the Purley Way by Ikea.

It's normally inundated with crap cars, and pikies (actual proper pikies that race round the car park way to close to peoples cars) so I don't normally go.

Last night was organised though, so there was some REALLY nice stuff there, no pikies, no police, and no trouble at all.

Well worth going.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Frosty said:
It was at Valley Park just of the Purley Way by Ikea.

It's normally inundated with crap cars, and pikies (actual proper pikies that race round the car park way to close to peoples cars) so I don't normally go.

Last night was organised though, so there was some REALLY nice stuff there, no pikies, no police, and no trouble at all.

Well worth going.
Would you mind sending me a pm next time it's on as it's only up the road?

Cheers :)

·
Registered
809 Posts
No problem. It's on every Thursday, but like I said I usually don't bother with it.

Next one I hear of that's organised (when the not-so-local people hear about it) I'll be sure to give you a shout as I'll be there too.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I must have missed this thread, but I can't go anyway because I'm seeing Eric Morrillo the night before at Ministry of Sound and I probbaly wont wake up until about 3pm in the afternoon!

I'm not as young as I used to be :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
spot on for effort with the parking mate... :crackup:
saw the EVO VIII ... bloody gorgeous :D
Dont come that way often, but fancied a trip out...like to try different meets from Milton Keynes (every Sunday) or Northampton (every wednesday) come over sometime - Milton Keynes is great wiv drag and drift racin at a secret location every week.
was a good cruise an plenty nice cars an installs on display.
prob didnt realise mine cause its a GSR 1800turbo an the front end is different to the early EVO's.
a couple mates and i starting a website and new cruise in Wellingboro soon an support would be most welcome to all, whatever ya drive once we get it the site up an running :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.