Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I go to Man Utd I walk past a silver Ralliart VI W*** COV.

Are you here, and if you are, as a fellow Evo driver could I park at your house?http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/wink1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Kevin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kev,
I know this guy! His name is Chris and we have just carried out a Grille installation on his premises in Swinton. He's a nice guy and i will pass him your Mobile if you like.
P.S. What went wrong on Thursday? you missed a ####in ACE day. I did two sessions and my tyres were completley Bolloxed! Max had some good runs in the flamethrowing N88 EVO. Stu's Mak has just come out of R.C.Developments last week, i had a run out in it on saturday and whilst doing a steady 99.9 M.P.H. came across a messer in a blown R.S.Turbo. I contenplated letting him go but that may question my sexuality, so i gave him what he wanted and we clocked 161 M.P.H. at the point of lift-off from a ton it looked like he was attached to a Bungee rope! going backward. I was SHOCKED at the Top end torque he now has. We reached this speed Very Very quickly!
See you soon,
Stephen.
W300 EVO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Steve told me about this thread ! If you can get me 2 tickets away for Anfield then you have a year's free parking !

Chris

PS Steve told me to ask for some business. Who should I speak with re IT recruitment ?!?!?!?

[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Stephen

Bad day at the office last Thursday! Sorry I missed it.

Chris

Thanks for the reply, sadly I don't get many freebies other than the odd Champions League game. I am going to 3 more games this season, 3rd April CL, 14th April Coventry and 21st April Man City.

Kevin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Des Walker of Sheffield Wednesday Fame has a evo 6 silver GSR with the number plate DES 3. Good Car, Good Club

1 - 6 of 6 Posts