Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
30,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the current costs for 5 gallons on this? Where can I get some or are there a good alternate, thinking I might put some in mine :)

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
If you fail to find any at good cost, i may lend you my car for that "top end surge" hit, depending on weather and cleanliness conditions!:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
VP Import great stuff:coolsm:
I have read about the Q16 from VP and seem to be even better.
I pay 135euros for 20lts for the import and found it better than the C16.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Good luck finding some ;)

Don't think there will be much about for a while :blah:
The VP agent in Malta always has 200lt drums in stock... if you guys are interested I can get his contact details for you ;)

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
Will let you know next week :lol:

I have been told from reliable sources though that if using 100% meth injection on the kit I have then you can get away with around 6-7 degrees more advance :eek:

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
I'm not Scottish Graham ;)

BTW, :fftopic: but did you get the article email I sent you back?

Andy

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Will let you know next week :lol:

I have been told from reliable sources though that if using 100% meth injection on the kit I have then you can get away with around 6-7 degrees more advance :eek:
What about mixing it with the VP... what would be the benefits?

Ian

·
Ross Sport
17,141 Posts
I've got a couple of spare cans of Import if you need some Ant?

I am always weary of blending meth after some very weird lambda logs when running 20% meth. Personally I dont thing the meth dissolves evenly in the petrol because of the hydroxly (O-H) group it exibits properties similar to water. You end up with a kind of lava lamp effect and no consistency to the mixture.

·
Premium Member
19,837 Posts
I've got a couple of spare cans of Import if you need some Ant?

I am always weary of blending meth after some very weird lambda logs when running 20% meth. Personally I dont thing the meth dissolves evenly in the petrol because of the hydroxly (O-H) group it exibits properties similar to water. You end up with a kind of lava lamp effect and no consistency to the mixture.
That's why it works better when injecting it rather than trying to mix it in to start with.

Also, I'm sure you're aware but you do know that you will need to change all your target AFR's when running meths to take account of it don't you?

Andy

1 - 20 of 34 Posts