Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Ive got the opportunity to have a holiday out in Japan mainly because im there for rally japan with work but im going to take the time to have a look around the country that ive always been so interested in. Is there anywhere youve been which you would recommend to go to and where are the main evo tuners based and anything evo/car based which is definatly worth visiting!!

Thanks

Chris :smthumbup

·
Registered
36,183 Posts
Depends what your into mate.

Akihabara in Tokyo is the electric town. Get all your hi tech quality bargains there.

Sight seeing....Nikko was good. That's where the 3 monkeys story originated from I'm told. Fuji kyuu Highland was great. That's Alton towers at the bottom of Mt Fuji with a rollercoaster that Dwarf's Blackpool's big one.

Where abouts will you be going? I spent almost a year over there at a University on Tokyo. Great fun.:)

Mat: If you pay for my airfair I'll go and send you tonnes of evo parts. I have free accommodation there;) :lol:

·
Super Moderator
19,493 Posts
The mitsubishi factory tour is great if you can get one, you see all the Evo's been built etc. but not sure how easy it is to get on one :cool:

We visited afew of the Jap tuners but to be fair there isnt that much to see, though it is interesting to see what / where the famous places are i.e. Cyber Evo and Garage HRS :cool:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great advice thanks. Im going intially to Sapporo for the Rally then afterwards heading to the southern island and heading to around Tokyo. Ill PM Darin! Any other ideas that pop into your mind please let me know!

Thanks

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts