Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
I get this if i accidentally open 2 sessions of IE at once, the second cookie wipes the first i think and since 'new' visit, nobody has posted. Alternately you may be refusing the MLR's cookie which is what it uses to determine the last time you logged on and hence the new posts since.

·
Premium Member
22,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Weebl said:
I get this if i accidentally open 2 sessions of IE at once, the second cookie wipes the first i think and since 'new' visit, nobody has posted. Alternately you may be refusing the MLR's cookie which is what it uses to determine the last time you logged on and hence the new posts since.
That could be it, i sometimes open a second IE if i am searching for a link on the MLR, cheers :)

Stu

·
Premium Member
22,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
chunky said:
Sounds like you may be getting logged out automatically. Can you still post without having to log in?
Yes i can still use all the usual MLR options, If I am logged in, then open another IE screen, when I close all the additional screens down, it wont let me log out, if I then close the original screen, and then reopen IE, MLR is my fefault, I am logged out then :confused:

Thinkin about it, that is probably when I get this message when I log in next

Stu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts