Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
Id happily shoot people who do that.

Imagine he wiped out your parents or daughter.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
604 Posts
:eek: What a complete idiot, as mentioned above what if he was to make a mistake. It's one thing driving like an idiot on the road when there are no other cars around but doing what he is doing, he is putting everyones lives around him at risk just so he can have a bit of fun. :smthumbdo

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Amazing what you can squeeze out of those Lada's

Hopefully he'll have done everyone a favour by now and be smeared all over a motorway bridge stantion :D

·
Registered
11,463 Posts
did anyone else find them growing more and more angry watching this or just me :confused: idiots..complete ****ing penises i hope both of them ***** are dead...

problem being videos like this exist in the uk and kids do the same for a laugh.... :shake:

utter nobs

·
Registered
743 Posts
I watched the first 25 seconds and i didnt want to watch any more.What a complete idiot...Any one who drives like that should 1 not have a license and 2 they should be shot for putting everyones elses live around them at danger.:wallbang:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh so bold Baltic person, what a ****ing idiot!
It's not Baltic region, it's even far away from it... he drove on MKAD(huge beltway around Moscow)
For your education: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKAD

Opened in 1961, the MKAD had four lanes of asphalt running 108.9 kilometers along the city borders. Although not yet a freeway, it featured interchanges at major junctions, very few traffic lights and a speed limit of 100 km/h. Among drivers it was known as "The Road of Death" for very poor lighting.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts