Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a highish frequency vibration under very hard right hand cornering from the front left wheel and the front right under hard left (but not as bad), this happens as lowish speeds 20 mph and only when I really throw the car round the corner on full lock, I've also had a kind of cruch coming from the front left under similar situations although this seems to have gone since I had new tyres fitted and the tracking sorted.

Do I have a problem or is it just the tyres slipping?

Ta
Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Original Post:
I'm getting a highish frequency vibration under very hard right hand cornering from the front left wheel and the front right under hard left (but not as bad), this happens as lowish speeds 20 mph and only when I really throw the car round the corner on full lock, I've also had a kind of cruch coming from the front left under similar situations although this seems to have gone since I had new tyres fitted and the tracking sorted.
Ryan
Tyres rubbing on the wheelarches?

Ian.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much am I looking at for the bushes? hmm looks like another one to add to the list for evoboy to do.

Ian,
Nah I don't think its the tyres rubbing

R

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kindof expensive those bushes, like 200. Try and contact PE, they have the Powerflex bushes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ryan,
Difficult 2 diagnose at a distance.
Do u feel the vibration thru the steering wheel , foot controls seat etc , is there noise 2 ?
Don't know yr mileage but bushes r usually ok 4 15k upwards unless u do lots of track stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts