Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I flew back out here to Thailand last Wednesday, and haven't worked since! I've spent my days doing pretty much nothing. My Thai licence has been delayed, probably due to the unrest in Bangkok recently.

I have to endure views like this everyday!

All I've managed to accomplish is to strip the pump unit off a colleagues Sea-Doo boat.

Then we sat around his pool whilst drinking from fresh coconuts from his trees.

The view from my accommodation room is always the same

I suppose I shouldn't complain too much. But I am bored!

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Don't worry Mike, only a few weeks to go and you'll be rid of that boring weather, same same views and having to strip pumps for fun instead of necessity. :lol:

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know, because as soon as I go into work I'm going to be beasted everyday! Oh look, sunrise, and it looks like another beautiful day dawns. Damn! Sleep well, I'm off for breakfast on the veranda! :lol:

·
Premium Member
20,608 Posts
I hate boring sunshine n sangria :goingmad:....poxy git ......flying cant be too hard , must brush up on my red bull , gives much wings !:D

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
And your not lying on the beach getting a nice suntan coz why ???

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
Don't like the clouds in the 1st PIC
Looks like heavy rain lol

I can see why you would be bored, you can only do so much then you gotta make your own stuff to do

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Im not a beach type/lying in the sun and sunbathing type. Too hot (today was 32C) and I burn too easily. :lol:

I'll just throw some photos together now and stick it on Youtube. Just sorting some music out for it. :) Thats how bored I am.

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Mike if your really that bored slap on a dress and a pair of high heels and make your self a bit of tax free cash :lol:

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I know, because as soon as I go into work I'm going to be beasted everyday! Oh look, sunrise, and it looks like another beautiful day dawns. Damn! Sleep well, I'm off for breakfast on the veranda! :lol:
Pretty hard life by the looks of things. :coolsm:

Just keep an eye on the shore line though - if the water disappears quick you better do a runner

Just out of curiosity.... what job is it that you do

1 - 20 of 44 Posts