Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As there seem to be and more threads popping up about values, wouldn't it be a good ideas to have a dedicated section? That way all the info will be kept in one place to enable easy reading? Less moaning when a thread is created etc?

·
NR555
7,419 Posts
Or just automatically delete any thread that mentions value :naughty:

If you want to know the current market value either go & buy or sell to suit your needs.

Rule of thumb: good ones are going up, bad ones belong to dreamers.

Reactions: Cyberstaff

·
Premium Member
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Or just automatically delete any thread that mentions value :naughty:

If you want to know the current market value either go & buy or sell to suit your needs.

Rule of thumb: good ones are going up, bad ones belong to dreamers.
Are they all dreamers on here? :crackup:

·
NR555
7,419 Posts
It's certainly increasing

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,839 Posts
The problem with that is two-fold...everyone starts these threads in Lancer Chat and we need to wait for them to be moved, and secondly I still see them as I browse the forum by new posts.

What we need is for DaveG to extend the opt-out options the way he has with Chat Chat. I don't want to see threads in Used Car Info and neither do I want to see threads in the market place so it would be nice if we could opt-out from more of the forum sections in the View New Posts feature.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
As there seem to be and more threads popping up about values, wouldn't it be a good ideas to have a dedicated section? That way all the info will be kept in one place to enable easy reading? Less moaning when a thread is created etc?
Yep good idea.
:smthumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts