Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could any car dealers let me know what they think the Value of my dad's X5 is :confused:
Spec:2 yrs old
3.0I
Black leather comfort seats
35000 miles FBMWSH
My father always think's that BMW dealer's hang right oot him and never trust's them(which is quite right i suppose!)
Any help would be much appreciated guy's :D

Fraser

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
big fra said:
Oh,he is being offered £27k for p/x ;)
I would say that is fair then unless he want to go to the hastle of selling it privately and haggling with the dealer. Tell him to try and get another grand :D

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He want's ta kick the ever loving shite oot of the poor **** that he is dealing with!I wouldni want ta be in his shoes the poor ******* :crackup:

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
big fra said:
He want's ta kick the ever loving shite oot of the poor **** that he is dealing with!I wouldni want ta be in his shoes the poor ******* :crackup:
In that case tell him to ask for another £3k and watch him wimper :p

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
BMW will offer you the best price for this car!! I promise especially if you are part exing....

where abouts are you based? The best BM dealer I know of is Sewells in Bishops Stortford Herts.. My old man has bought five cars from them!!

Mark

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Using Crossflags BMW dumfries and his mate Bert Mcnish(Alan Mcnish's Daddy :rolleyes: )I know he wouldn't change dealers cause he has been mate's with him for years.It was me who taught Alan how to drive :crackup: :crackup:

Thanks for all your replies guy's ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts