Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what have you got planned for the other halfs?

I'm marrying mine!!!!!!!!:eek:

Didn't get an Evo/cool car convoy or a cool car for myself (unless you class my cousins diesel Eco bus seat Leon cool) and I didn't finish my tme race car in time, but I managed to get the mrs an Aston Martin to take her to the venue earlier so she was a happy lady!

Wish me luck for tomorrow !

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
ive come on storm damage down ashford/kent again :lol::lol:

but i have sent a card and 24 red roses ;)

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
good luck tomorrow ya big smoothie :smthumbup

·
Registered
378 Posts
So what have you got planned for the other halfs?

I'm marrying mine!!!!!!!!:eek:

Didn't get an Evo/cool car convoy or a cool car for myself (unless you class my cousins diesel Eco bus seat Leon cool) and I didn't finish my tme race car in time, but I managed to get the mrs an Aston Martin to take her to the venue earlier so she was a happy lady!

Wish me luck for tomorrow !
Good luck and enjoy it :smthumbup

Make sure you take the time to appreciate everything that's going on as it'll be over before you even know it's happened

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ill be on my own (plays a small violin) and to be honest, im glad about it!

Best of luck to the OP :)

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
very best wishes :smthumbup hope the weather is good for you both i'm gonna spend the day hoping my ex contracts a std for her valentines day the c word :lol:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Good luck for tomorrow Tom! Meant to be a bit windy around these parts so hopefully it'll hold off to get some decent pics!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone! Going off the fact she encouraged me to keep our 1st Evo instead of breaking it for parts and then buying a 2nd I think she's a keeper !!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
ill be filling my other half up and staying in her most of the day may even give her a rub down after that should keep her happy :)

dam good thing my other half is my evo being single has its perks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts