Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if any of you follow the series - but this years championship kicked off at the weekend with the Clipsal 500. What a race - won in the end by Jamie Windcup in the Vodafone backed Ford Falcon.

The racing is just awesome, massive power cars, tiny wheels, no driver aids = fantastic racing. There were something like 7 safety cars in the 2nd race :handsup: - all hell broke loose!!

Its on Motors TV and well worth a look - my favourite motorsport series by a long way. Currently saving for a visit to watch them at Bathhurst :coolsm:

·
Registered
18,574 Posts
Dont know if any of you follow the series - but this years championship kicked off at the weekend with the Clipsal 500. What a race - won in the end by Jamie Windcup in the Vodafone backed Ford Falcon.

The racing is just awesome, massive power cars, tiny wheels, no driver aids = fantastic racing. There were something like 7 safety cars in the 2nd race :handsup: - all hell broke loose!!

Its on Motors TV and well worth a look - my favourite motorsport series by a long way. Currently saving for a visit to watch them at Bathhurst :coolsm:
Same here mate, watch it when ever I get a chance but its spectacular the way they race. Flames from the side exit look stunning too:coolsm::ara:

Jon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts