Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are delighted to bring you this fantastic offer on the very popular Kevlar Fast Road Brake Pads and new Version 2 BrakeTech Performance Discs.

Complete Front Set - FREE KEVLAR FAST ROAD PADS
The brake discs are on offer at just £208.99 online and the kevlar brake pads at just £54.99. Buy a set online and receive the kevlar fast road pads completely FREE! :eek:

Simply buy the discs online and you will automatically receive free kevlar fast road pads: http://www.superhids.co.uk/brakes/b...-brembo-calipers-319mm-x-32mm-front-pair.html

Complete Front and Rear Set - FREE KEVLAR FAST ROAD PADS ALL ROUND!

The brake discs on their own are on offer at just £408.98 (front and rear) and the pads are usually £100. Buy the discs online and you will receive front and rear kevlar brake pads FREE!

Simplybuy the discs online and you will automatically receive kevlar fast road pads (front and rear) completely free of charge: Front & Rear

Fantastic discs and pads. :coolsm:

Fitment: All Evo 5-9 using Brembo calipers.

Strictly while stocks last.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Close up of the discs, stronger, longer lasting and quieter than "grooved" discs:

:coolsm::coolsm::coolsm:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Disc reviews:

pm bob he will get bact to u, im well impressed with the braketech discs i bought:smthumbup
They're a nightmare............. I'm constantly having to pick all my belongings back up off the floor after they've flown off the seats when braking :lol:
Easy to fit, no real dust issues so far, and they do the job better and better as they get some heat into them.

Brake technology has progressed since my first set of Mintex performance pads. You had to add an extra 20 foot to your braking distance when they were cold :eek:

With these Kevlar pads it isn't an issue at all :smthumbup

Very good pads and probably worth an extra 15bhp due to the confidence they give you in the braking zones :smthumbup

Speak to Aztec Performance and order them, I don't see how you could possibly be disappointed. If you are going to track the car then he can give you advice about better pads/discs but for the road you will be more than happy.
Hi all. Just fitted some new front brakes and pads to my Evo 8. Bought them from Aztec Performance, who were very helpful and knowledgeable. Got the Braketech mini grooved discs with the new EBC bluestuff pad. It has made a huge difference. They bite great from cold, Im getting no brake fade and no annoying squealing noises (which was one of the main reasons for changing them!) All in all am very happy with the setup and with Aztec Performance for recommending them to me:smthumbup:smthumbup
Hi,
All fitted and very pleased all round. Heres a few pics, sorry about the quality i'm no David Bailey!!

Cheers again for your help.
Hi Bob,
Thanks for the great deal and quick delivery to APT. All fitted now and first impressions are great, even without being fully bedded in. Bite is very good without being too grabby, a big improvement.
Steve
I have this set up on my 9 and it really is very good.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kevlar pad reviews:

They're a nightmare............. I'm constantly having to pick all my belongings back up off the floor after they've flown off the seats when braking :lol:
Easy to fit, no real dust issues so far, and they do the job better and better as they get some heat into them.

Brake technology has progressed since my first set of Mintex performance pads. You had to add an extra 20 foot to your braking distance when they were cold :eek:

With these Kevlar pads it isn't an issue at all :smthumbup

Very good pads and probably worth an extra 15bhp due to the confidence they give you in the braking zones :smthumbup

Speak to Aztec Performance and order them, I don't see how you could possibly be disappointed. If you are going to track the car then he can give you advice about better pads/discs but for the road you will be more than happy.
changed my ds2500 over to these and only really done 100 odd miles but bite is good and happy with it. Will tell you more after 10,000 miles as to how long they last tho!:smthumbup Go for the package as i was happy with it!
Recently fitted hooray no squeal at last, great stopping power.

Thanks

Matt:thumb:
Personally never had a good experience with EBC Red stuff. For road use I found them to be much worse than standard pads. Maybe they are better on the track.

I have the kevlar pads in my brembos now for road use and find them to be very good personally. No fade as yet even on 'spirited' drives and good pedal feel. Very good for the money. If I were to track the car (which I very much doubt) I'd change them for a harder hotter pad beforehand.
Hi, just to let you know that I'm over the moon with the pads and discs you sent me......tremendous feel and power....I have regained my confidence when braking late, thanks very much, Paul

- robbo1704

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
what are the pads like in comparison to XP8's?

are they a fast road pad/track pad?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We don't have the BrakeTech ones for the X models, but do have an alternative - PM sent :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts