Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Covered around 2000 miles since new. Purchased from Eddie1888 last year.

It was sent to TD for test before being fitted to my car and was given a clean bill of health.

I fitted it to my car and ran it at 1.75 bar 420 BHP and 450 lb/ft. I used it for around 500 miles of road and one track day at Combe. No smoke, lightning fast spool and a great turbo only replacing due to going full frame. This has the 84mm optional surge ported cover.

Anything that I don't need for full frame installation I will throw in. The elbow is not the one pictured.

Item location is at Indigo GT in Wales.

Can accept offers by PM or email me at [email protected]

I work in Oslo but live in UK but I check my mails VERY regularly.

£700 delivered mainland UK.

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
I can vouch for this. Cars never used, Richie is a bit of a polisher these days :)

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Pot calling kettle over?

Weren't we on the same track day together and that was your last?

I do admit car has only driven the 150miles to Wales today and nothing since October. She is like a bear and sleeps for the winter and comes out in spring with a new coat (of paint) and sharpened claws...

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Pot calling kettle over?

Weren't we on the same track day together and that was your last?

I do admit car has only driven the 150miles to Wales today and nothing since October. She is like a bear and sleeps for the winter and comes out in spring with a new coat (of paint) and sharpened claws...
Track day, yea that seems like it was so long ago....:(

Yea if I recall right you only picked the car up short time before that day. Yea quite a trek collecting car taking it home then up to track day and back. Yea your probably bang on with the mileage :)

Someone will be getting a good turbo !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts